main
|
sidebar
Steps that i take..air that i breathe
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
I can't
I know you want me to move on.. I know you want me to be happy.. I know you want me to forget you.. I just can't..it is so hard.. I ...
Down the road
I miss you today and might miss you tomorrow or even the day after tomorrow.. I will miss you for the longest time.. And i might be missin...
I need space
I'm tired. Please!!Please!!Please!!.. I need space. I need "me" time. At least for today. Am tired of hearing all those repeti...
If..only if
Soalan pertama yang nak tanya..kenapa?
Bilakah?
Alu ada satu persoalan..macam mana orang tau dia dah ready untuk kongsi kehidupan dia dengan orang lain. Maksud aku bersedia nak kahwin.. S...
#2
Dua isu nak diperkatakan harini. 1. Bila nak kawin nurul? Jangan banyak sangat pilih. As if aku ada lelaki keliling pinggang untuk dipilih...
Room for rent..
Awak..saya nak hidup gembira mcm orang lain.. Bila awak nak pindah keluar ni?
rahsia di hati
Awak nak tau? Since the last message yang awak hantar malam tu sampai dan sekarang saya masih tunggu awak. Banyak sangat persoalan yang tak ...
I did the same for the past 7 years
Another Raya without you. How are you? Are you here in KL or back at your hometown? No raya wishes for this year as the last 7 years? I am s...
#poems
I acknowlegde the churning in the pit of my heart like an old friend, wondering if this endless emptiness sets the tone for the rest of my d...
Blog Archive
►
2021
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
2020
(10)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(3)
my mistake
I did the same for the past 7 years
At least once...
►
January
(4)
►
2019
(54)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2018
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(3)
Followers
Friday, May 22, 2020
I did the same for the past 7 years
Posted by fathehah at
9:33 AM
Another Raya without you.
How are you?
Are you here in KL or back at your hometown?
No raya wishes for this year as the last 7 years?
I am still wishing you Selamat Hari Raya as I did for the past 7 years.
I miss you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogroll
Labels
#⭐⭐
(1)
#AngerPost
(1)
#books #quote #lit #literature #thought
(1)
#me #ranting
(2)
#personal
(1)
#poems
(1)
#writing
(3)
Mi perfil
fathehah
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Template by:
0 comments:
Post a Comment