main
|
sidebar
Steps that i take..air that i breathe
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
I did the same for the past 7 years
Another Raya without you. How are you? Are you here in KL or back at your hometown? No raya wishes for this year as the last 7 years? I am s...
Down the road
I miss you today and might miss you tomorrow or even the day after tomorrow.. I will miss you for the longest time.. And i might be missin...
I need space
I'm tired. Please!!Please!!Please!!.. I need space. I need "me" time. At least for today. Am tired of hearing all those repeti...
selamat hari raya!!
I've alwAys waiting for hari raya you know why? Because i hope you have a reason to text me.. If any other days you might not find the r...
At least once...
7 years of waiting..i don't think of you as much now but when i did, i still feel the sharp pain. I'm still asking myself..do you ev...
Hati & kau
"Kenapa kau masih tunggu dia?" "Entah. Mungkin sebab deep down aku rasa satu hari nanti mungkin dia akan muncul." ...
ayat tu
Sebab sepotong ayat tu masih tersemat dalam hati.. I can't move on.. Bila agaknya nak kuat tuk lepaskan semua pergi?
What inside you?
You'll never get over someone until you find someone else. Maybe..maybe applicable to me only. I don't miss you as much but there ...
manusia lemah
Bila kau sejenis manusia "lemah". Tak reti nak bergaduh or menyuarakan pendapat. Dan bila perbualan boleh create "pergaduhan...
oh ibu..
Oh ibu..saya mau kawin. Kawin dengan siapa? Kawin dengan dia..bila hati kau nak dia je..macam mana?
Blog Archive
►
2021
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
2020
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
▼
January
(4)
rahsia di hati
oh ibu..
only..and if only you know
manusia lemah
►
2019
(54)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2018
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(3)
Followers
Saturday, January 11, 2020
only..and if only you know
Posted by fathehah at
8:25 AM
When it come to hati dan perasaan it weird isn't it?
Hati kau nak apa yg dia nak..
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogroll
Labels
#⭐⭐
(1)
#AngerPost
(1)
#books #quote #lit #literature #thought
(1)
#me #ranting
(2)
#personal
(1)
#poems
(1)
#writing
(3)
Mi perfil
fathehah
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Template by:
0 comments:
Post a Comment